Super simple and delicious – this yummy, tummy filling thai peanut chicken dish is a winner!
With VERY little prep you end up with a flavour packed dinner that works well as lunch the next day too!
We LOVE cooking together, but while we don’t have the luxury of spare time to do that at the moment – we are LOVING our slow cooker even more!
*Goes without saying this is not one for anyone with peanut allergies!
- 8 chicken thighs
- ¾ cup mild salsa
- ⅓ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Put chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour over chicken in slow cooker. Stir to make sure chicken is well coated.
- Cook on low for eight hours.
We like to shred the chicken with a fork and then serve over cooked basmati rice, steamed green veggies and add chopped coriander and lime juice.